Monday, December 17, 2012

New collection goal!

Just a quick note :)
Last semester, I went hard and completed my goal of the OPI India collection. I own all 12 shades and I scored them all in time to gift them to my mother on her 50th birthday this year <3 I'm a sentimental sap, I know. D'awwww. Next up is a collection for myself. As much as I respect and adhere to my Indian cultural values, I am a die-hard New Yorker as well. So what better than to make my next collection goal be the OPI New York collection released in 2000!?

I KNOW. DAMN. 12 YEARS AGO. This will probably never be done, but maybe with help of the fellow nail polish bloggers in the community, I will get there someday, one polish at a time.

Here is the lineup -

OPI New York City collection Fall 2000

Soho Nice To Meet You NL N24
Big Apple Red NL N25
Grand Central Carnation NL N30
Vampire State Building NL N29
Madison Muavenue NL N28
Berry Berry Broadway NL N21
Marooned on the Subway NL N27
Orange You From New York? NL N32
Affair In Times Square NL N22
NYPD Beet NL N23
Live From NY… It’s OPI! NL N26
Cupp-a-Cawfee NL N31


If you are willing to part with any of your polishes from this collection or come across a bottle on a dusty hunt, please let me know! I am willing to buy or generously swap for these babies <3

No comments:

Post a Comment