Thursday, November 22, 2012

Indie Nail Polish Black Friday DEALS & STEALS

Hi guys!

A lot of amazing Indie nail polish brands are having sales going on throughout the weekend. Many of these begin at midnight, so let me compile a bunch of different sales here that we can all enjoy! And jump on as soon as they're activated. THAT WAY they won't sell out on us if there's something we want :)

If you know of another brand, please leave a comment and I'll add it in + credit you! Muchas graciassss.

365 Days of Color - Free balm, cuticle oils, and polishes galore
Etsy
  • Spend $25, get a free balm or cuticle oil of choice. Spend $50, get balm/oil + free polish of choice
  • Leave a note at checkout specifying what balm, oil, polish you want
  • Collections are also on sale! My favorites - Hocus Pocus collection. Do want!

AbsolutLacquer - BOGO entire store
Etsy
  • Shipping is for both polishes, but entire stock is buy one, get one free. Applies to FS and mini
  • There aren't many left, but I really love Falling Leaves :)

CagedBird Lacquer
Etsy
  • Currently, take 15% off your order with code GOBBLE
  • Black Friday deals will vary throughout the day (including 50% off, free shipping, etc) and can be stalked via their FB page here
  • I love pretty much everything here! Beautiful bottles with bows on them, amazing colors and names..just everything <3

Candy Lacquer - All polishes are $7 until Friday @ midnight
Shop here | Etsy

  • I know some people swear by her polishes! I have a friend who has an entire Helmer drawer full of just Candy Lacquer. I don't own any just yet but I'll browse through em :)

Chick Nail Polish - All polishes are $5!
Shop here
  • I loooove All A Twitter (Light robin's egg ish looking blue. 2 coats. NO STREAKS. Do need) and also Gr8 Grey Owl
  • The brand is vegan, and the bottles are all so purtyyy. If you're unfamiliar with the brand, check out some swatches here, here and here.
Chirality Nail Polish - Use code GLITTERFRIDAY to get FS bottles for $5 (That includes holos. O.o)
BigCartel

  • Sale will last for 4 days and you can shop through her BigCartel store; link above
  • Dude. HOLOS. For $5. Just shuddup and go place an order already, I want em allll

Darling Diva Polish - Use code BLACKFIDAY20 for 20% off store :)
  • Runs now through noon on Saturday
  • My favorite - Channeling Coco

Different Dimension - Various codes throughout the day :)
Etsy
  • 12AM3AMEST - 40% OFF [ACTIVE NOW]
  • 3AM3PMEST - 30% OFF
  • 3PM6PMEST - surprise discount!
  • 6PM10PMEST - 40% OFF
  • 10PM8AMEST - 30% OFF
  • My favorite - Bazinga! makes me soft and fuzzy inside <3 Also Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty.

Elixir Lacquer - Polishes are all 20% off
Shop here
  • There are also holiday trios coming out and if you purchase 7 polishes (Or elixirs), you get a free FS bottle of Stinger, a SPECIAL UNRELEASED SECRET SHADE (Makes you wanna go shopping, huh?)
  • My faves - Forever Home and also Spotted and Splotched (Both polishes are made in part to donate to Atlanta Bully Rescue, an NGO I believe)

F4 Polish - All polishes are $5 ($3 off)
  • I just placed a large order from here last week. I'M SO MAD AT MYSELF, SHOULD HAVE WAITED
  • Buy 4, get 1 free mystery mini polish
  • Sale ends Saturday at midnight
  • I love - I own like 10 or so of their polishes, and love them all. Love the Xmas in NYC collection, the Magical Mouse collection, and Piper. oman. they're so good

Glitzology - Use code SUPPORTSMALL50 for 50% off EVERYTHING
Etsy
  • Oh wow, that is an amaazing sale. It's live now! Full size polishes for $4.25? You can't really go wrong.

Hit Polish - Everything is 30% off! 
  • Minis are now $2.80, full-sized polishes are $5.60. 
  • I don't own any but am tempted to google up swatches and place an order! 
  • These swatches have me drooling for Mr. Bubbles and Precious Metal

I Love Nail Polish - Use code ILNPFRIDAY40 for 40% off order
Etsy
  • Full sized bottles will be $6 before shipping (No minis) and the sets will be cheaper per bottle still 
  • My faves are - Once Upon A Starry Night and Ginger Spice Latte - My lemming of A Neutral Party has me loving all kinds of brown/gold/copper glitter mixes

Jindie Nails - Use code BLACKFRIDAY25 for 25% off order
  • From 6PM Central to 6AM Central (7pm-am est)
  • She's got a lot of white-based glitters which aren't my cup of tea, but I do like Candy Land and also Swoon

Kawaii Nail Polish - FS bottles are $6 each
Etsy

  • I've only got a few words about this brand: HARRY POTTER COLLECTION


Lush Lacquer - Use code THANKLUSH20 for 20% off all LL products on Harlow and Co


LynBDesigns - 40% off all orders with code GIVETHANKS
  • Sale applies to everything in her store! Minis, full-sized, etc
  • My favoite - The Doctor Is In Collection 

Makeup Your Face I know, not all nail polish, but still an excellent sale
Etsy
  • 50% off entire store on Friday, 11/23 from 12pm-5pm. No code, prices are already reduced.
  • Lauren just told me that she will be selling nail polishes too! FS bottles for $3.75 *drool*
  • My favorite - the eyeshadow sets are amaaazing. Regular price is $10 so for $5, they will be a STEAL. So want.

Mentality Nail Polish - 11/23/12, starting at midnight PST (3am est) - For one full week
BigCartel | Etsy
  • Free shipping on all full-sized bottles
  • No limit, no minimum, no code
  • My favorite - the Holo Topcoat for $6. You can turn anything 'holo' by putting one coat on top of it (AND IT'S LINEAR! Hillary confirmed <3)

Nails by Laura - Use code BLACKOUT now through Monday to receive 35% off order
Etsy

  • I've got her entire Horoscope collection, and I love it :) I own Dani-Mite, which was a special LE polish made to contribute to a charity dear to one of Laura's friends (Danielle; I also know her). She's a great PERSON who makes great POLISH, what more do you want?


Pahlish - Core colors are $6 each + discounted holiday trios
  • Core colors are all marked down to $6 each, starting midnight and through Monday

Rainbow Lacquer - Use code TAKE20 for 20% off order
Etsy

  • My faves are the sweet ones - Taffy and Cupcake - and also Merry Mistletoe :)

Sassy Lacquer - Opportunities for free shipping, discounts, and free polishes throughout the day
  • Follow Sassy Lacquer on Facebook to participate and obtain discounts
  • Every hour, the first person to post on a new status update gets free shipping.
  • Other discounts released through the day will offer percentages off, free polishes, etc

Sea Lore - Use code YAYTURKEY for 15% off order
  • Sale is now through Monday, 11/26
  • Earrings and rings are also on sale

SoFlaJo Nails - Free shipping with $20 minimum
  • I like her Year of the Dragon topcoats
  • Sale is only through her website, not her Etsy shop

PolishTBH - Lowered prices, code BLACKFRIDAYSHIP for free shipping
  • Polishes are all $6 instead of $8 + there's free shipping! (There are some duo's for $10, so $5/each)
  • My favorite - Reindeer Vomit, mostly for its name. Also Stackz and Midnight :) And Circus.

Vivid Lacquer - Use code MOREWINE112230 for 30% off entire store
  • Very excited for her stamping plates! They have amazing reviews and I sort of want to buy one

No comments:

Post a Comment