Thursday, August 9, 2012

EPIC Blog Sale - Thinning out the stash

Hi girls! Read my previous post to see what has prompted this polish purge!

~~~ WELCOME TO THE BLOG SALE 


If you follow me via GFC, you are entitled to Buy One, Get One Free! Please contact me at blishful@gmail.com if you want to buy something! You can also leave a comment with the polishes you want! I can invoice you the amount OR you can send it to me at my paypal account, prysmatiq@yahoo.com. 

Again, arrange a sale at blishful@gmail.com or in the comments below
Pay for your polishes at prysmatiq@yahoo.com please!

Shipping is $2.50 to start, + $0.50 for every polish thereafter unless you buy enough for me to bill you flat-rate! ($5.95 for a small box that holds 6-7 polishes, and I think $10 for the medium that holds a shit ton more). FREE SHIPPING IF YOU SPEND $50+

There is a limit of 3 free polishes! You still has to pay shipping though, because I am saving for Vegas, after all.

A. THE INDIES

Aha, probably the section you girls want to see the most, so it is also the section that comes first.

365 Days of Color - Now In Technicolor - $10 (1 mani)
a-England - Ascalon - $12 (Swatched)
Alta Costura Vernis - Twisted - $10 (Swatched, just didn't like it as much as I hoped)
HITS - Hestia - $8 (Swatched)
Dandy Nails - Inside The Fire - $10 (Swatched, I just don't like the bar glitter)
Dollish Polish - Spank You Very Much - $10 (1 mani, glitter looks like it sinks a bit, but shaking it fixes that)
Dollish Polish - Super Bass - $10 (1 mani)
Pretty & Polished - Candy Coated - $10 (Used in 1 mani)

Cult Nails - Would prefer to swap for Cult Nails colors I don't already have! Also, as always, Nerd Lacquer or Nail-venturous polishes w/ the exception of Floam. I don't own a single Nerd yet!!

$16 each. $8 each if you are a GFC Follower -

  • Seduction - $16
  • I Got Distracted - $16
  • Living Water - $16
  • Iconic - $16 (Old Formula) - PENDING


B. OTHER COOL STUFF. OPI, ESSIE & THE LIKE


Essie - $6 each (Or 2 for $6 if you follow me via GFC, remember that!)

A Crewed Interest (See fill line once pix are up)
Beach Bum Blu (See fill line once pix are up)
Chinchilly (See fill line once pix are up)
Imported Bubbly (See fill line once pix are up)
Mamba (See fill line once pix are up)
All Tied Up
Blue Rhapsody
It's Genius
Lapiz of Luxury (BN)
Stroke of Brilliance (BN)
Turquoise & Caicos
Oui Madame
Over The Edge

OPI - $9 each, or 2 for $9 if you are a GFC Follower. All are full-sized bottles

Turquoise Shatter
Alpine Snow, Matte
Pink Me, I'm Good!

Stranger Tides
Skull & Glossbones
Steady As She Rose
Mermaid's Tears
Planks A Lot

Dress to Empress - PENDING
Not Like the Movies
Uh Oh Roll Down the Window
Fresh Frog of Bel Air
Extra-va-vaganza
Ruble For Your Thoughts
Peru-b-Ruby
Lighten Up, You're Two Pence
Just Tea-Sing
It's Totally Fort-Worth It
Royal Flush Blush - PENDING
Java Mauve-a
Suzi Skis In the Pyrenees - PENDING
Lincoln Park After Dark
Under The Apple Tree - PENDING
Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

MATTESE-ELITE - $5 each (2 for $5 if you are a GFC Follower)

Twiggie
Cosmic Blue
Certainly Fabulous
Lilac Me All Over
The Boss
Attitude
Purple Irony
Consigliere

C. LOWER-END DRUGSTORE FINDS

GOSH - $7 each, lot for $30
Dusty Rose
Gold
Gasoline
Matte Effect Top Coat
Ocean

Maybelline Color Show - $4 each, whole lot for $10 (blah blah lot for $5 if gfc follower blah blah you get it)
Fierce N Tangy
Styled Out
Twilight Rays

Sally Hansen XTreme Wear - $12 for whole lot, $2.00 each
Wet Cement
Blue Icing
Mint Sorbet
Royal Gala
Mystic Lilac
Celeb City
Golden Child (85% full)

Sinful Colors - $.0.75 each or whole lot for $4 - PENDING
Unicorn
Let's Meet
Glass Pink
Shauna
Savage
Bali Mist

Spoiled - $1 for both
Papa-paparazzi
I Got a Confection to Make

Revlon - $5 each (2 for $5 if gfc follower. sounding like a broken record)
Not So Blueberry
Royal
Whimsical
Radiant
Violet
Mistletoe

D. OTHER RANDOM BRANDS

Julep - Rachel, Meryl, Sasha - $10 each
Icing Magnetix - Green - $8, BN
Icing - Evergreen - $4, Swatched
Color Club - Factory Gire (Typo? Fire?) - $5
Jordana - Lilac Hearts - $3

~~~ RULES FOR POSSIBLY SWAPPING

I will consider swaps on a very limited basis because ideally, I want to reduce my collection.

  1. The Cult Nails polishes - it would be ideal if I could swap these for other Cult Nails colors I don't have yet. The colors in the blog sale are doubles.
  2. If you could let go of a Nerd Lacquer, please contact me about arranging a swap? I can't afford them outright but can pay you their weight in other nail polishes!! Because I know concerns have come up, I don't own a single NL and if I could obtain one of my wishlist colors, it would stay with me forever!
  3. I have wanted Nail-Venturous Flying Blue Jay for ages. Ever since I saw its first swatch. So if you have that, again, I cannot afford it outright but please please please contact me to arrange a swap!
I'll update tomorrow when I get some sun to swatch the pictures, but for now, let the text suffice!

4 comments:

  1. Is your Iconic the old formula or the new formula?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha I just responded to you on FB too, but it's the older formula :)

      Delete
  2. Do you still have the hits available?

    Drakebdog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this, but unfortunately, no the HITS polish was one of the first one snatched up even before you posted on the 9th :( So sorry

      Delete