Wednesday, May 8, 2013

NOTD: NerdLacquer, Pinin' For The Fjords

Hi there! I don't have a proper swatch & review post today because I only wore the manicure for a day and did not photograph it properly with my camera. Below, I'm just posting some quick cell phone pictures of the manicure! I will certainly wear it again soon.

I know I've mentioned this mysterious "basecoat" that I'm testing out a few times now, but I swearrr, I just haven't had the time to put together a proper review on it yet :(

NerdLacquer, Pinin' For The Fjords is actually a lot lighter than it photographed on the stupid cell phone. It was too monotone for me personally, because the pale lilac base with the slightly darker but still lilac glitter over it was just too safe/boring of a combination. I do like it, but perhaps I wasn't in the mood for something that sober that day!
Eh. I don't know why I don't like it.

This is the only picture that's even slightly focused. The sparkly glitter didn't cooperate.
Blurry, but more color accurate
  • Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter-A-Peel Basecoat (It peels off, durrr)
  • NerdLacquer, Pinin' For The Fjords, 2 coats, no undies
  • Revlon Quickdry Top Coat, 2 coats to fully smooth out glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment