Friday, May 10, 2013

NOTD: Cult Nails Disciplined ft Floral Frankens

Hi guys! As I mentioned before, I'm having a spot of technical difficulties. While you guys wait with me to get Photoshop installed and running again, I am trying to use some older pictures taken on my phone and get content up with them. They aren't bad pictures actually because the HTC Vivid's camera is suprrisingly good, but they won't be watermarked and they're certainly not as good as my digital camera pictures.

Today's NOTD has a frankenpolish that I mixed myself! It is a holographic grey nail polish mixed with a rainbow of glitters. There is slight linear holographic effect, but it is mostly a scattered holo. The glitter is not overbearing and you only get a few pieces here and there when you apply the 2-3 coats (Depending on thickness) you need to reach opacity. I used this only on the ring finger of each hand.

I used 2 coats of my franken polish on my accent nail (Aka ring finger) and 2 coats of Cult Nails, Disciplined on the rest of them. The accent nails also use the following polishes for the design:

  • China Glaze Lemon Fixx
  • Essie In The Cab-ana
  • Essie First Timer
  • I DON'T REMEMBER THE PINK I USED!
  • Small and Medium dotting tools to make the flowers/dots



No comments:

Post a Comment