Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sumptuous Eye Makeup



I'm so bad at taking pictures of my face, especially my eyes. I will now proceed to attempt taking some shots of my eye makeup where you can see the colors a little bit better! These pictures are all being taken ~6 hours after the makeup was applied. NOT BAD! Thank you Milani ShadowEyes! (Yes, that's right. I USED DRUGSTORE PRIMER)


Products Used:

  • Milani Shadoweyes
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadows in "Walk of Shame" and "Gash"
  • Mac Eyeshadow in "Sumptuous Olive"
  • Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
  • Make Up For Ever Kohl Eye Pencil - Black 1K



What I Did:
  1. Prime my eyes with Milani Shadoweyes primer
  2. Patted on MAC Sumptuous Olive all over my lid
  3. Blend UD Gash into crease
  4. Soften Gash with UD Walk of Shame + lightly sweep over browbone
  5. MUFE Black Eyeliner over top & bottom lid (But that faded when I took pictures)
  6. Benefit Bad Gal Mascara - 1 quick coat, I've already got long lashes

So guys, am I doing this right? What else should I post when I take pictures of my eye makeup?

Things to improve on:
  • There was no inner corner highlight!
  • Touch up eyeliner
  • Use concealer + fill in brows when photographing eye makeup because those imperfections show when zoomed in. Ahh!
  • Curl eyelashes! 
  • Take better pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment