I'm so bad at taking pictures of my face, especially my eyes. I will now proceed to attempt taking some shots of my eye makeup where you can see the colors a little bit better! These pictures are all being taken ~6 hours after the makeup was applied. NOT BAD! Thank you Milani ShadowEyes! (Yes, that's right. I USED DRUGSTORE PRIMER)
- Milani Shadoweyes
- Urban Decay Eyeshadows in "Walk of Shame" and "Gash"
- Mac Eyeshadow in "Sumptuous Olive"
- Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
- Make Up For Ever Kohl Eye Pencil - Black 1K
What I Did:
- Prime my eyes with Milani Shadoweyes primer
- Patted on MAC Sumptuous Olive all over my lid
- Blend UD Gash into crease
- Soften Gash with UD Walk of Shame + lightly sweep over browbone
- MUFE Black Eyeliner over top & bottom lid (But that faded when I took pictures)
- Benefit Bad Gal Mascara - 1 quick coat, I've already got long lashes
So guys, am I doing this right? What else should I post when I take pictures of my eye makeup?
Things to improve on:
- There was no inner corner highlight!
- Touch up eyeliner
- Use concealer + fill in brows when photographing eye makeup because those imperfections show when zoomed in. Ahh!
- Curl eyelashes!
- Take better pictures