Thursday, June 21, 2012

Discipline

I need to get better at taking AND UPLOADING photos.
I love looking at my nail polish. I really do.

I change it often. I experiment. I do nail art.

BUT I DON'T PHOTOGRAPH IT ENOUGH!

And when I do, I don't upload the pictures promptly and I get sooo lazy watermarking them, etc, to prepare them to post on my blog.

Well this summer, I'm doing a challenge (More on that later) and I will get better at taking pictures.

I have a billion and one things I never posted. Time to set up some drafts and make a to-do list of photos and posts I want to prepare.

On my nails today, by the way, is -

- OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (1 streaky coat lolz)
This is a very dark color. At one coat, you see these plum/raisin undertones, but if I do two, it would basically turn black to the naked eye.

- Spoiled Ants In My Pants
This is gorgeous! There's a (sheer but buildable) black base filled with medium red hex glitter as well as red microglitter. Totally gorgeous, and a very affordable dupe of Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment