Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MAKEUP STASH - Face

We've done eyeds and lipsm, now it is time for FACE!

I don't own many face products because my skin suffers from a lot of acne and blemishes due to that acne. Super annoying, but I've found that my skin heals best when left naked haha.

But for those days I'm going out and want to look nice, I own:


BOSCIA: B.B. Cream SPF 27 (I mix some of this in with my primer)

COVER FX: Clearprep FX Matte Foundation Primer and Anti-Acne Treatment

COVER FX: Total Coverage Cream Foundation SPF 30 in shade M80

NARS: Blush, Torrid (for everyday use)

NARS: Blush, Orgasm (for the partying days)


That's alll! Like I said, I don't own much for the face itself. No bronzer or highlighter or concealers...they look way too fake for me, honestly. However, a little bit of Urban Decay Maui Wowie eyeshadow blended out with a kabuki brush makes for a most excellent highlighter. I prefer using it as a highlight rather than an eyeshadow because I've noticed that the glitter falls out and my eyes look like a hot mess after a few hours. But on the face it blends out very easily and leaves my skin glowing and shimmering like I've just come from an excellent day at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment