Tuesday, May 29, 2012

MAKEUP STASH - Lips

I am recently falling in love with lipsticks and tinted lip balms because they hydrate my lips and look great to boot. Check out what I own right now:

DIOR Addict Lipsticks in - Millie, Model, and one other one I can't find right now. Probably in my mom's bag
Givenchy - Rouge Cancan (#17)
Rimmel Lipstick - Kiss (#036)
Revlon Lip Butters in - Berry Smoothie, Lollipop
Maybelline Wet Shine - Mauvelous (#80)

Glosses -
Wet Slicks - Fig Splash
Ma.nish.ma - Unnamed chocolate-y gloss
Ma.nish.ma - Unnamed Plum Colored gloss
Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - Beautyrageous
Juicy Tubes - Pink Sparkly Lipgloss
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss - Flash (#464)

I need to hunt down my other two Dior Lipsticks! All I see is Millie right now and I know I have Model and another one. Rawr.


No comments:

Post a Comment