Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Manicure!

To celebrate the first day of Spring, I'm posting some of the Spring(y) manicures I've done lately! The following was my Spring theme for the 52 week challenge as well. :D

I've been following the challenge every week, but I've been really slack about taking nice pictures and updating this blog with what I do. APOLOGIES! :(

Enjoy the Spring flower design (: I'll tell you what I used -

OPI Base Coat
Essie Orange, It's Obvious (From Spring 2012 Collection)
China Glaze, Fairy Dust (I swear, I use this almost every manicure somehow. LOVE)
OPI Top Coat

For the nail art portion of this spring manicure, I used the following colors for the flowers:

OPI Pink Friday
OPI Did It On Em
OPI AGrape Fit
Essie Watermelon

Such a great, fun manicure this was. Enjoy!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment