Monday, March 26, 2012

NOTD: OPI I Don't Give A Rotterdam


Hi all! In between 52 week challenge posts, I went to go get a manicure & pedicure with a friend. Although I do hate giving over my nails in somebody else's care, I cannot shape my own nails for the life of me.

I'm not particularly thrilled with the job she did overall, but the color is gorgeous! It's the one color from the OPI Holland collection I want but didn't get, so I figured getting an OPI Holland Mani/Pedi would satisfy my lemming for now. I already own OPI Pedal Faster Suzi (Which is the prettiest, most girly pink I probably own. I dare say I like it way more than OPI Pink Friday. Which is sort of blasphemous considering my love for Nicki Minaj, but oh well) but I really, really wanted either Rotterdam or Herring Problem. Their names are just too adorable, but that's just the cherry on top.

Here's mah manicure! Mah pointer finger's a lil stub because I broke it but I don't have the heart to file all my nails to size. They're so ugly when short LOL.

OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdam
Just look at all that pretty shimmer!
And in the shade, you see the grey undertones coming out!

This was a gorgeous color, and extremely fun to wear. I enjoyed my time with it haha. I'm not sporting the manicure anymore, but before I show you my current nails (They're rather jazzed up), I have a cute little surprise in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment