Saturday, May 11, 2013

NOTD: Windestine Secret Garden ft. A England Galahad

Hi there! The title of the post just gives it all away, doesn't it? I wore this LOVELY combination for....a day and a half before the urge to pick at the heart glitter overtook me and I peeled the whole manicure off. I used a peel-off basecoat, so this isn't as terrible as it sounds. 

These pre-cleanup pictures are though  :( But since all I've got is the content from ma phone, try your best not to cringe! Just focus on the pretty color combination instead, alright? :) I'll post them small here though haha. Just to minimize how bad the pre cleanup shots are.





Worn here are: 
  • Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter-A-Peel Basecoat, 1 coat
  • A England Galahad, 2 coats
  • Windestine Secret Garden, 2 coats (1 brushed on, 2nd coat dabbed)
A England Galahad is a gorgeous dusty blue polish that covered perfectly in 1 coat. I just added the 2nd coat because of my poor application skills and not getting it nice and into the edges. Formula glides like butterrrr and it is seriously an easy polish to put on. The reason this is done messily is because I wasn't wearing contact lenses (Because Kerataconus, but I ranted about that earlier already) and my vision is impaired enough that getting edges perfect is difficult lately. 

Windestine Secret Garden is a gorgeous purple & pale, almost lime, green glitter polish with iridescent heart glitter dispersed throughout. There's also a smattering of smaller glitter bits. It does offer good coverage but some fishing and dabbing is required if you want the bigger glitter bits!

I have seen a lot of people layer this over pinks and purples so I thought that Galahad was a great alternative! I loved the combination :D

No comments:

Post a Comment