Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TransDesign eHaul!

Hello everybody!

Today, I made my first online polish purchase via Trans Design. Shipping came out to just under $10 for 9 polishes and a China Glaze magnet! Most of the haul is for a swap I'll tell you about when the time comes, but here are the goodies I'm ordering for myself -

China Glaze For Audrey (I cannot wait!!)
China Glaze Ruby Pumps (Again, I CANNOT WAIT)
China Glaze Luxe and Lush
China Glaze Agro
China Glaze Fast Track [The 3 polishes from the Hunger Games collection I wanted]
+ ORLY Fowl Play (Huge lemming for this and it was in stock so what the hell, why not)

The China Glaze polishes were $3 each, and the Orly was $4.25

So as you can see, most of the goodies are for myself. I had to restrain myself from buying the Up & Away collection as originally planned, mainly because I had to remind myself that I have to pay the rent next week and honestly, I don't need any more nail polish.

I do, however, need to buy nail polish remover. And do my nails all up in pastel since the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Kitty, Kitty (That I wore for my pattern week) is already icky looking. But before I do that, I need myself some remover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment