Thursday, March 29, 2012

52 Week Challenge: Pastels

With Easter right around the corner and Spring on its way, this week's theme for the challenge is PASTEL!

Unfortunately, my OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection is back home on Long Island, and although I go home tonight, I did this manicure earlier in the week. Thus, I had to make do with what I had.

I will take better pictures that more accurately show you the colors. For some reason, my camera amped them up. In reality, these are pastels, all of them <3 (Or the closest I have to them anyway)





Colors used -

OPI Base Coat
Essie Navigate Her
Essie Bangle Jangle
OPI A Grape Fit
OPI Pink Friday
Zoya Danni
Zoya Midori
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mellow Yellow
China Glaze Fairy Dust (Beautiful holo glitter topcoat)
OPI Top Coat

Thank you for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, this is beautiful!! Your so talented =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot <3 I've gotten better over the past few months, but this is really fun! It lets me be creative but it isn't as hard as trying to become a full-on artist lol.

      Delete